Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby And You - Online Community on Facebook

As a mom, I am always excited about places where I can talk about my son and I know that most other moms are the same.  And as an avid Facebook user, I was happy to discover Baby and You, a family-friendly page created by Loblaws where moms and dads can come chat about their kids.

You can ask questions, answer questions, look at current fliers, find the closest Loblaws Company store to you, have access to exclusive saving and even participate in contests.  They are currently running a contest that will give away $500 worth of Joe Fresh gift cards!  And who doesn't love Joe Fresh fashions for the whole family?  I know I do!

Head on over to Baby and You and share with everyone what your Thanksgiving weekend will look like or what your kids are wearing to the festivities this weekend.  See you there!




“Disclosure – I am participating in the Baby and You program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Loblaw Companies. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment