Sunday, November 29, 2009

I think the never ending sickness is over . . .

We have been fever free since Friday afternoon!! And Liam has been in a wonderful mood. He is still congested and has a cough, but over all he is much better. I think that he will be happy to be back at daycare tomorrow.

We took his 11 month pictures today, a few days late, but with him being sick, I didn't want to make him sit through my need to get monthly pics with some of his stuffed animals. Although this seemed like a wonderful idea when he was a month old and I could just prop him up in the corner of the love seat with a stuffed animal, it is now becoming increasingly difficult each month as Liam really doesn't enjoy sitting still for more than 2 seconds!
















He likes to flail around like a goof and throw his toys at me . . . and when all else fails, he tries to crawl away!




















But eventually we get a couple of good ones!! And that will make it all worth while in the years to come when we look back at how fast he grew as a baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment