Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I feel like I have hardly seen my baby today.  :(  Between working all day and staying after work for a staff meeting, I really haven't seen much of my little man today.  By the time I got home tonight, it was just about his bedtime.  So, we got a little bit of cuddle time while he had his bottle, but that was it.  Daddy got all the play time.  Daddy got to have dinner with him.  All while Mommy sat around for almost two hours waiting for a 20 minute staff meeting.  It wouldn't have been so bad if it had been a regular staff meeting, but it was basically a recap of a specific incident that happened about 6 weeks ago and what has happened since because of it.  We were even told that we were not allowed to bring up anything else.  It really wasn't how I wanted to spend my evening . . . however, we do what we have to do to keep our jobs, right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you! I work from home, but still that doesn't always make life easier. Although I'm lucky that I can always be here for the kids, it's still a struggle to get that balance between work life and mom life. At any rate, at least meetings aren't all the time right?! xx

    ReplyDelete