Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nine months . . .















Where does time go?? My little bear hit the big 9 month mark last Friday (Sept. 25) . . . how is it possible that it has been 9 months since he was born?? And how did I get a kid that is so frigging cute?? And so amazingly good? I just don't know! However, I do know how lucky I am!! I know that kids aren't all cute and that they certainly aren't all good! My supervisor at work, Rhonda, told me the other day that in 22 years of working in daycare she has never seen a baby who has adjusted to daycare so well and who has is as good and as happy as Liam! :)

I finally today took his 9 month pictures. I have been doing a monthly photo shoot with him and a few of his stuffed animals every months since he was one month old so that we will have something to look back on to compare what he looked like and how much he grew month to month! It is amazing to see the change! Someday, when his first year is over (and I get the time to start his scrapbook) I will do a page of 1 month to 12 month pictures with the same stuffed animal. If I ever get it done, it will make a great page!


3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! My little one had that Old Navy onesie when he was younger - it certainly brought back good memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supervisor is definitely right! I LOVE Liam! And you just know how much I like children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lena! I love that onesie . . . my girlfriend and I were Brownie leaders together a few years ago and had our girls do a play of the book "Where the Wild Things Are" so when she saw that onesie, she had to buy it for me!!

    FT, yes, it is saying a lot that you are so in love with my little man!! :)

    ReplyDelete