Saturday, November 3, 2012

Allergies

My eyes itch and water.
My nose is stuffy and drippy.
My throat is dry and scratchy.
I feel like I have blown my nose a million times today.
My eyes are bloodshot.
My nose is red.
 
I have taken allergy medication.
I sit here sniffling.
I wait for it to start to work.
I hope it kicks in before I scratch my eyes out.
Because I really do like being able to see.
 
I really think my allergies are trying to kill me tonight.
I really hope they don't succeed.
Because I have things to do tomorrow.
And the next day and the day after that.

So, allergies, if you are reading this, 
Please, get the message.
I want you to GO AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, allergies are never fun. Hope they clear up soon! Feeling miserable and looking like you've been bawling your eyes out for days is no way to go through life, after all =/

    ReplyDelete