Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camping


Camping with a toddler is a BUSY experience!  But we are having fun. Liam is in bed (although I'm not sure if he's asleep yet, I had to move my chair to a spot where he couldn't see me) and Henry is gone fishing.  I am enjoying some much needed alone time and blogging!!  

Who would have thought that technology would come to the point where you could surf the Internet while camping. When hubby and I first started camping together about 12 years ago, you couldn't even get a cell phone signal in a camp ground!  

Back to our camping, we had a wonderful day, playing at the beach, playing at our camp site, Henry cooked steak on a fire for dinner, wonderful family time. The park is a little busier than I would have liked, but it is still nice. This is the first time Liam has been camping, and Henry and I haven't been camping in at least three years. We really have to this more often!!

Now, it is getting dark and I need to find some bug spray!!  Be back with pictures when I get home to my computer. 

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment